The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do I need web hosting if I have a domain name?
#1
To build a website you will need both a domain name and web hosting account. ... You need web hosting to store your website's files. After you get hosting, you need to update your domain name settings and point it to your web hosting service provider. You can also buy both the domain and hosting from the same company.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Do I need web hosting if I have a domain name? - by filetruth-team - 04-25-2020, 11:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)